Retargeting is an online advertising technology that allows you to identify people that have visited your website. After they leave and go to a different website, you can then put your ads in front of them and communicate with them wherever they go online.
Why start a Retargeting Campaign?
You invest a lot of money to send targeted traffic to your website, but most visitors do nothing on their first visit. Online studies show that only 2% of online users convert on their first visit. Using retargeting, you get to advertise to the other 98% of people who expressed an interest in your product or service and encourage them to come back to your website and become a customer.
RETARGETING HAS PROVEN THAT CUSTOMERS ARE 70% ARE MORE LIKELY TO COMPLETE A PURCHASE AS COMPARED TO NON-RETARGETED CUSTOMERS!
Here's How Retargeting Works
It All Begins With a Little Pixel
Retargeting pixels are tiny, but they're very powerful! Once someone visits your website, you can then reach out to them all over the internet on other websites to encourage them to come back. Imagine being able to deliver your advertisements directly to everyone who has shown interest in your product or service by visiting your website. This also works great for your customers, because you can show them a different message and improve your up-selling and cross-selling opportunities or just incentivize them to buy again.
Get In Front of Your CustomersCustomers need to learn more about you!
By keeping your brand in front of visitors, they have a chance to come back to learn more about you. Statistics show people need to have 6-8 interactions with your company before they will consider purchasing, or reaching out to your company.
Improve Online Sales / ConversionsCustomers need to be reminded to buy!
Did you know that 37% of retargeted customers appreciate being reminded to come back? People are busy and increasingly distracted. By having these gentle reminders, those who would have converted if not distracted, come back and buy from you.
Perfect for local businesses, e-commerce, restaurants, big data!
THE BENEFITS OF RETARGETING
THE MOST TARGETED FORM OF ADVERTISING
SEGMENT AND CHANGE YOUR ADS BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS
KEEP YOUR ADVERTISEMENTS IN FRONT OF YOUR MOST INTERESTED PROSPECTS
IMPROVE YOUR ONLINE CONVERSION RATES
INCREASE YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT FROM ALL YOUR ADVERTISING
Want to know more?
We would love to talk to you about how Retargeting can work for your company.